Train to be a Champion
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 – Thursday, March 2, 2017
12417 N Meridian Street, Carmel, Indiana
- High School: 4-5:30 pm
- Middle/Grade School 5:30 – 7 pm
- Four days/week – $2,000; Three days/week – $1,800 (Checks payable to Smith Tennis)
Additional HP Morning Tennis:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5-7 am
Orange and Red Ball Tennis:
- Sundays 1-2:30 pm
Questions and Registrations call (317) 513-7777 or (812) 618-7100
In the event of an injury, illness, or need, we will refund the balance.
*The more days attended, the more improvement WILL HAPPEN.
CHAMPIONS ARE NOT BORN – THEY ARE CREATED
This summer we had 67 of 104 CITA Midwest qualifiers! Wee had 21 players in the National Hardcourts, the most of any program in the US!
We have players at IU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Stanford, Butler, North Carolina, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan State, Navy, Northwestern, and many more.
We are one of five USTA Regional Training Centers in the country.
This Year’s Results
- Rajeev Ram – Olympic Silver medalist, US Open Finalist, Wimbledon Semi-finalist
- Ronnie Schneider – University of North Carolina All-American
- Brooke Austin – University of Florida All-American, NCAA Doubles Champion, SEC Player of the Year
- Sara Davatilla – #1 Ranked National Girls’ 18 (Tennis Recruiting)
- Lukas Grief – Champion Boys’ 16 National Clay Courts and National Hardcourts
- Nishesh Basavareddy – Champion Boys’ 12s Winter National – First 10 year old to win this event
- Ellie Pittman – 2nd Place Girls’ 14 Midwest Closed
- Ian Brady – 2nd Place Boys’ 14 Midwest Closed
- Maeve Koscielski – State High School Singles Champion
- Kiersten Carlson – Doubles Champion Girls’ 16 Midwest Closed and Sportsmanship Award Winner
- There are many, many other players who had outstanding results!
WE WILL HAVE FUN! WE WILL IMPROVE!
Jeff Smith – (317) 513-7777
Bryan Smith (317) 513-5599
Stephanie Hazlett (812) 618-7100
Dan Brunette (317) 417-0023
Spencer Fields (317) 319-7999